The team at Bed and Breakfast Nationwide have been working in the B&B business for more than 25 years and have selected some of the best B&Bs in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland for inclusion on the website and in the brochure. You will find a choice of 700 B&Bs which have all been inspected by our experienced representatives and chosen for their welcome and quality of accommodation
The B&Bs are found in most areas of the UK and Ireland. From Lands End to John O’ Groats, including popular tourist areas such as the Lake District, the Cotswolds, the New Forest, Dartmoor, Exmoor, Snowdonia, the Peak District, the North Yorkshire Moors, Herriot Country, the West Country, the Norfolk Broads, Forest of Dean, Shakespeare Country, the Western Isles, Highlands and Lowlands of Scotland, the Cliffs of Moher, Connemara and the Ring of Kerry – relax and enjoy the unique experience of the British Bed and Breakfast.
For monthly listing of events around the UK and Ireland to help you plan your travels please take a look at our Days out Diary
- Each B&B has a unique style and genuine welcome
- A wide variety of homes, from cottages to castles
- Located in town or countryside
- Price ranges to suit all budgets
- WE WOULD LIKE TO STAY THERE OURSELVES
- See recommendations and comments
- Each B&B is located on an interactive map.
- Full description, picture and contact details for each B&B
- For details on joining us click here
- To obtain a 132 page brochure of B&Bs click here
- Book direct with the B&B or use our booking service
- Also see a selection of self catering holiday cottages at www.holidaycottagesnationwide.co.uk
- Read our SPRING NEWSLETTER