INTERESTED IN JOINING US?
We are always pleased to hear from owners of quality B&Bs who would like to join Bed and Breakfast Nationwide. Members have an entry on this website as well as in the brochure which is known as “The Little Green Book”.
If you are the owner of a B&B that
- Has no more than 6 letting bedrooms
- Is in a good location in England, Scotland, Wales or Ireland
- Is a family home and you live on site
- Has a high standard of décor and fittings
- Above all enjoys meeting people and will welcome guests from all over the world
We would like to hear from you
We particularly welcome recommendations
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Membership of a long established organisation – founded in 1988
- Network with B&Bs of a similar standard and with similar ideals
- All B&Bs are inspected and quality controls are in place
- Worldwide exposure with the brochure and website
- Inclusion on a website with other specially chosen B&Bs – not a huge directory
- Entry in a brochure with an annual print run of 200,000 copies
- Inclusion on VisitBritain websites and brochure distribution at overseas exhibitions
- Exposure on a website with search engine optimisation in place to increase visibility
- A link through to your own website
- The option of an additional webpage if you do not have your own site
- AND LASTLY belong to a small organisation with a friendly team who are keen to help you
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address and ask for information. Please ask for a copy of the printed brochure and we will post it to you.
PLEASE NOTE that it is our policy not to take B&Bs too close to each other. For this reason we are unable to accept all applications. Still contact us as some B&B owners move or retire.