We are always pleased to hear from owners of high quality B&Bs who would like to join Bed and Breakfast Nationwide. Members could have an entry on this website and also in our annual brochure widely known as “The Little Green Book”.
If you own a B&B that:
- has no more than 6 letting bedrooms,
- is in a good location in England, Scotland, Wales or Ireland,
- is a family home and you live on site,
- has a high standard of décor and fittings,
- and, above all, you enjoy meeting people and will welcome guests from all over the world…
…then we would like to hear from you
We particularly welcome recommendations
BENEFITS TO YOU:
- Membership of a long established organisation – founded in 1987 – which constantly promotes B&B and “the British Way of Life”
- Confidence in being part of a network of high quality B&Bs because all B&Bs are inspected before inclusion to ensure that a warm welcome and high quality of accommodation is provided
- The website and brochure are not huge directories, only specially chosen B&Bs are included. You are not competing with too many others in your area
- Guests are able to book direct with you using the contact information provided
- Your entry also includes a link through to your own website
- Seasonal newsletters keeping you in contact with the world of B&B
- Benefit from all our marketing outlets which include our advertising in magazines, newspapers, online promotions, travel agents and mailing lists
- Contact with VisitBritain and its various opportunities
- Exposure on a website with constant search engine optimisation in place to increase visibility
- Opportunity of an entry in a brochure with an annual print run of 150,000 copies
- Membership of a small organisation with a friendly team who are keen to offer you help and support
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details for more information. Please let us know if you would like to receive a copy of our printed brochure.
PLEASE NOTE – It is our policy not to take B&Bs that are too close to each other but still contact us as some of our B&B owners move or retire during the year. For this reason we are unable to accept all applications.