Enjoy a warm welcome from Lord Col & Lady Margaret at THE OLD STATION, a superbly restored 1847 former rural railway station set in large grounds only 8 minutes from historic Shrewsbury town centre. The spacious bedrooms (one on ground floor with wetroom ensuite) feature beautiful 19th century antique beds and fine furnishings. Delicious breakfasts and evening meals are made to order with local produce wherever possible, served on Minton bone china. Halfboard available. Walkers and cyclists welcome, also well behaved dogs, free use of kennel. Free parking. Free WiFi. On a bus route. 10% discount from 3rd night. Open Christmas and New Year.
Directions & MapFrom the M54, follow the road onto the A5. At the junction of the A5/A49 (N) turn right onto the A49 towards Whitchurch also signposted Battlefield industrial estate. At the next main roundabout go straight on carrying on the A49. At the next roundabout turn left on the A5124 towards Ellesmere. Go over the next roundabout. Turn right on the next roundabout and follow the B5067 towards Baschurch. After 2 miles turn left towards Leaton. After 100 yards, The Old Station is immediately on your right just before the level crossing and railway lines.
View Larger Map